POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : no water in the garden : Re: no water in the garden Server Time
24 Jun 2024 08:05:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no water in the garden
From: Fractracer
Date: 15 Nov 2017 07:55:01
Message: <web.5a0c391bb458f71723dc70330@news.povray.org>

https://web.archive.org/web/20050413175956/http://baillp.free.fr:80/Data/feather.inc

> Just a loop to show some variation.
> Looks like _sym and _fun need to be kept between 0 and 1.
> There may be some other refinements needed to get rid of some domain error in
> asin and divide by zero errors, but if you look through Mr. Baillehache's code,
> it's quite --- intricate.

Who better than an eagle could help me for the feathers ;)
Thank you for your help, I have a quick look at the code, complicated, but whith
tima and patience I think I can adapt or modified the code, maybe using
sphere_sweep for a curved rachis...
Also I will add the possibility of changing the textures (easy).