POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to? light_source shining through a wall : Re: How to? light_source shining through a wall Server Time
12 May 2024 19:06:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to? light_source shining through a wall
From: Kenneth
Date: 9 Nov 2017 11:45:01
Message: <web.5a0484dafad04db289df8d30@news.povray.org>

> Maybe those ladies in black leather are considered shocking for US
> viewers? ;-)

Ladies in black leather, eh? Well, maybe *that* explains the actual YouTube
message I'm seeing, "This video is blocked in your area"  My area is the city of
Virginia Beach, in the U.S. state of Virginia-- which just happens to be the
home of televangelist Pat Robertson's sprawling religious/conservative empire.
(BTW, it's HUGE and influential here, like an octopus with 100 tentacles.)

Hmm, time to protest!! "I demand ladies in black leather!".