POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : New version screen.inc : Re: New version screen.inc Server Time
18 May 2024 03:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version screen.inc
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Nov 2017 10:20:00
Message: <web.5a007d06b4b00596c437ac910@news.povray.org>
"cbpypov" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Here are some more fixes (attached). The scaling of Screen_Object was broken for
> ortho-cam.

Carlo,

Thanks very much for looking through the screen.inc code and finding those
problems and fixing them.

I think I had noticed some anomalies when I was working out the visible camera
view frustum

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.587ce3fc782d1af2c437ac910%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=415328

but I never got around to pursuing and identifying any bugs that might have been
in there.

We're always very appreciative of anyone who can make improvements and fixes to
the collection of tools that we have   :)

I hope the first few frames of your animation are coming out well, and the final
result makes a big impression!