POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : New version screen.inc : Re: New version screen.inc Server Time
14 May 2024 14:51:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version screen.inc
From: cbpypov
Date: 3 Nov 2017 18:40:01
Message: <web.59fcef3fb4b00596591d362a0@news.povray.org>
This is a really cool feature which I'd like to use for an animation. Somehow it
does not work for me: the camera "zooms in" much more than using the normal
orthographic camera. The object positioning of text does not work either, as
shown in the standard screen.inc example attached.

What am I doing wrong. Or did something change?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screentest.png' (105 KB)

Preview of image 'screentest.png'