POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic field an= : Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel= Server Time
14 May 2024 11:37:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel=
From: cbpypov
Date: 1 Nov 2017 16:10:01
Message: <web.59fa2a05231a9fe3ec54f04a0@news.povray.org>

> > How about mentioning "the POV-Ray community"?
>
> or "the active users and developers at news.povray.org"   :)

I like that and will do it exactly that way :)

And here, -- as promised --, the complete code including (much more coarse) data
files for a complete render. It includes the bash-script that I use to generate
the different scenes. (I'm already playing with an animation and it looks really
nice :) )

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'phc_and_excitation_enhancement.zip' (97 KB)