POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic field an= : Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel= Server Time
13 May 2024 18:58:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel=
From: cbpypov
Date: 30 Oct 2017 08:35:00
Message: <web.59f71b85231a9fe3dbe4ba980@news.povray.org>
To all of you:

THIS IS THE WRONG ERROR CODE, PLEASE IGNORE:

> >     File 'phc_and_excitation_enhancement.pov' line 372: Parse Error: Expected
> >      'numeric expression', undeclared identifier 'Trans_vec' found instead
> >     Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
> >     Render failed
>
> Smells like malformed scene code to me. Some missing `#end`, misplaced
> loop statement, or something along those lines.

THE CORRECT ERROR CODE:

  Internal limit exceeded in FixedSimpleVector
  Fatal error in renderer: A POV-Ray internal nesting limit was reached.
  Render failed

It occurs only if the number of emitters is too large and when their auras
are rendered as a media statements in a large contain (called Alain's version by
me, above).

Still any hints on this appreciated :)