POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic field an= : Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel= Server Time
14 May 2024 00:06:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel=
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 27 Oct 2017 12:00:01
Message: <web.59f357f1231a9fe3c437ac910@news.povray.org>
I had that as part of a mental list to post, but it slipped off...

I was also thinking that if you wanted to represent an emission, you ought to
use the standard lambda-photon-sine-wave thing

like
https://physics.aps.org/assets/5f985b1a-28d8-4cb1-89f1-1ae7dedeac6f/e135_2_thumb.png

Just define it as an object that you can replace that quickie Vector () with.

And now I'm off to lunch.