POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic field an= : Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel= Server Time
25 Jun 2024 21:48:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Example images for the related post: "Rendering an electromagnetic fiel=
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 Oct 2017 21:30:00
Message: <web.59f28b86231a9fe35cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
And just some random arrows using VRand_On_Sphere () before I hit the sack.

#declare Rad = 0.0125;
#declare Intense = 0.5;
#declare Rays = 12;
#declare Stream = seed (123);
#declare Line = 0.00125;
#declare Glow = 20;

#macro GlowRays ()
 union{
  #for (R, 1, Rays)
   #declare Start = VRand_On_Sphere (Stream)*Rad*2;
   #declare End = Start*Glow/6;
   object {Vector (Start, End, Line) texture {pigment {Yellow} finish {diffuse
1}}}
  #end
  no_shadow
 }
#end

#for (X, -1, 1)
 QuantumDot (Rad, Rad*Glow, Intense, <X/7, 0.5, 0>)
 object {GlowRays () translate <X/7, 0.5, 0>}
#end

I think now is the time to get an overall idea of your final render, so you can
structure things to best accomplish that, rather than let this thing get too
"organically-grown" and hard to re-write.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'quantumdot0.png' (52 KB)

Preview of image 'quantumdot0.png'