POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city buildings-- WIP 2 : Re: city buildings-- WIP 2 Server Time
5 May 2024 20:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- WIP 2
From: architype
Date: 21 Oct 2017 15:35:01
Message: <web.59eba0de54c85aaca73e98660@news.povray.org>

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/da1391475d2934cc59c6d3d4de5de6f9/EVERDIGM-KH-310

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search.html?backendClass=both&q=scaffolding&backendClass=both

> Ok, it should work now.
> The .inc files that renders have the same names as the images in the .zip.
> Now it is time for the mandatory adapter heated pizza slices... :p
> /Arch

The core with the beams is done, the crane was added for extra bling ;-)
Imagine this merged into a real scene. Oh right, with pov-ray you dont have
to imagine... :p

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'buildingcorebling.png' (763 KB)

Preview of image 'buildingcorebling.png'
buildingcorebling.png