POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city buildings-- WIP 2 : Re: city buildings-- WIP 2 Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- WIP 2
From: architype
Date: 21 Oct 2017 07:05:01
Message: <web.59eb298e54c85aaca73e98660@news.povray.org>
> On 19-10-2017 19:28, architype wrote:
> > It looked a little bland so I added some scaffolding. /A
> >

> Lol, well done; although... you only can go up and down! No horizontal
> planking on which to stand and do what has to be done?
>
> --
> Thomas

Yes, we need something like this, attached, to make it look
good. It is still buggy so I need to rewrite before posting.
But the idea is that the scaffold arr #macro takes a block
as a parameter and then adds scaffolds around it, controlled
by more params so that we can make a ton of randomized stuff.

Also, I am not above resorting to using 3dwarehouse, especially
this crane looks juicy:
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/da1391475d2934cc59c6d3d4de5de6f9/EVERDIGM-KH-310

/Arch

Post a reply to this message