POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city buildings-- WIP 2 : Re: city buildings-- WIP 2 Server Time
4 May 2024 17:37:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- WIP 2
From: architype
Date: 19 Oct 2017 09:00:01
Message: <web.59e8a1a754c85aac614f41fc0@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Forgot to include the screenshots from two other apps that I use-- VIRTUALDUB
> and SMPLAYER. (Yep, I still use VirtualDub for 'special-case' images and
> videos.) Again, both of these show what I consider to be 'visually correct'
> gamma (NOT the actual 4.4 gamma.) I'm rather amazed and perplexed that so MANY
> of my apps are not showing the image's true embedded gamma.

Was it simply the evil thing that is real life that befell this thread?
In any case I enjoyed it and I thought the idea of adding buildings under
construction was quite nice. How about this contraption for a start?
It's about 750 objects and I could rewrite it with more parameters so it
better fits with the scene.
I can post the source if anyone is intrerested?
Best wishes, Architype

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'skyscrapeconstr.png' (825 KB)