POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Victorian House : Re: Victorian House Server Time
17 May 2024 11:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Victorian House
From: And
Date: 11 Oct 2017 10:20:01
Message: <web.59de280694b98191c9f2b0270@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:
> I downloaded a sketchup 3d model on the 3d warehouse. Last week I processed it
> to a section view, and output to povray, then rendered this picture.
>
> I put the dissection model with an original model(not cut) with "no_image" in
> the scene to give an indoor lighting, so it can..., you see
> The model itself is good.
>
> The original imagine of mine is playing small dolls in the house...

In my point of view Povray is nice to render such an image. I feel it is a good
tool. I original thought that placing a repeat object(one with syntax
"no_image") is a bad idea. I assumed it will take very long time to render. But
just... in the range that can be.

But there are some bugs in the image. Why the small wardrobe is not completely
dark, it should be black but instead it appears dark red? Because I have checked
that there is no any open or window to the outside, and the only major light
source in the scene is the sunlight and the sky_sphere light.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'strange point.png' (922 KB)

Preview of image 'strange point.png'