POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Transparent PNGs : Re: Transparent PNGs Server Time
21 May 2024 09:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent PNGs
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 11 Oct 2017 10:15:00
Message: <web.59de2659c5de9ff4c437ac910@news.povray.org>
grrr.

Sorry, I was in the middle of handling a few thousand pounds of stuff and
clicked before I triple-read your code.

Now that I have a proper break:
Of course you had to have that increment, otherwise you'd have an infinite
loop...

But I do notice you're translating based on that value times 0.5.  Is that
supposed to be 0.5 times --- some absolute height value?   Maybe your vertical
translation is too small.

What if you create an array for your oar texture, and have each successive line
of oars be a different color - then it might be easier to see what's going on /
going wrong.

maybe output the location of the bounding boxes to the #debug stream as well...