POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Victorian House : Re: Victorian House Server Time
30 Apr 2024 15:48:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Victorian House
From: omniverse
Date: 11 Oct 2017 03:55:01
Message: <web.59ddcde194b981919c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:
> I downloaded a sketchup 3d model on the 3d warehouse. Last week I processed it
> to a section view, and output to povray, then rendered this picture.
>
> I put the dissection model with an original model(not cut) with "no_image" in
> the scene to give an indoor lighting, so it can..., you see
> The model itself is good.
>
> The original imagine of mine is playing small dolls in the house...

High contrast for my eyes but I can see it anyway. Sure does remind me of those
scale model doll houses.

That's a great model and site and software, but I've never used it before. Now
looking at it with SketchUp Viewer.

I got the STL file too, and converted to OBJ then exported to POV but that won't
show the interior via CSG difference.

I am guessing you used SketchUp Make to edit the model file to get those
cutaways...?