POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : color_maps? : Re: color_maps? Server Time
4 May 2024 11:44:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: color_maps?
From: Leroy
Date: 10 Oct 2017 20:05:01
Message: <web.59dd56c6471bf70266dbe600@news.povray.org>
Thanks Bald Eagle for your comments. There's a lot of sound information there.
Sorry I haven't replied sooner. But I rarely get on the net, maybe once a week.

 I do have the old color map maker on my new website at:
https://leroyspovstuff.yolasite.com/

 I do agree with you about documentation. The help file for this program took
longer to write than it took to write the program. I think the trouble with most
Help files is that no one complains to the programmer about them. I haven't had
one complaint in all those win programs on my site.(maybe I write good help
files  Ha!)

 Thanks again!