POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.9322209 : Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.9322209 Server Time
28 Apr 2024 14:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.9322209
From: omniverse
Date: 4 Oct 2017 14:55:01
Message: <web.59d52dbad1757457a1bbc3890@news.povray.org>
> Am 04.10.2017 um 14:20 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
>
> > well i uninstalled 3.7.1 beta and put the pvengine64 into my remaining
> > 3.7.0 bin directory and povray.chm into help directory. now the help
> > buttons work but all i get is the left pane and none of the links are
> > clickable ... not that big of an issue for /me/ because i prefer the
> > html version
>
> Now that's odd... can anyone confirm?

Same thing here. Before I was going to say anything I was trying a few things to
see if I could get it to work, such as trying to default to Internet Explorer
rather than Windows 10 Edge.

I used the direct link to the Help file you provided, although I had gotten that
file from github before that and it was the same way but there were two
different byte sizes for the files.

Install directory is actually 3.7.0, not just 3.7 so I can only wonder if that
has anything to do with this.