POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Calling the Doctor - nighttime - 16:9 : Re: Calling the Doctor - nighttime - 16:9 Server Time
19 May 2024 03:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling the Doctor - nighttime - 16:9
From: omniverse
Date: 19 Sep 2017 15:20:01
Message: <web.59c16d49f158f7629c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 19/09/2017 17:14, omniverse wrote:
> > Did see this image showing actual police box design and the Doctor Who designs:
> >
> > http://merricks-tardis-build.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html
> >
> > I would guess yours is most like the real thing, judging from that.
>
> Did you find the Blue Box Project?
> http://www.blueboxproject.com/
>
> There are blueprints and links.

Maybe something from that, among all the others. Also a paper cut out version.
That's some dedicated, obsessed people out there, and talented at their craft
too.

I wouldn't have known there were different versions either, and I know now I've
seen more Doctors than I realized. At least 8 to 10. I'd probably have seen more
of that show by now but I don't get the BBC.

Hey Ive, your Tardis project does go back a ways, thanks for the link to that.