POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city buildings-- WIP 2 : Re: city buildings-- WIP 2 Server Time
4 May 2024 18:03:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- WIP 2
From: Kenneth
Date: 26 Aug 2017 15:15:00
Message: <web.59a1c78b54c85aac883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
Forgot to include the screenshots from two other apps that I use-- VIRTUALDUB
and SMPLAYER. (Yep, I still use VirtualDub for 'special-case' images and
videos.) Again, both of these show what I consider to be 'visually correct'
gamma (NOT the actual 4.4 gamma.) I'm rather amazed and perplexed that so MANY
of my apps are not showing the image's true embedded gamma.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image_app_comparisons_2.jpg' (521 KB)

Preview of image 'image_app_comparisons_2.jpg'
image_app_comparisons_2.jpg