POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.71 patch for binary "mesh3" format : Re: 3.71 patch for binary "mesh3" format Server Time
1 May 2024 17:57:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.71 patch for binary "mesh3" format
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 22 Aug 2017 16:25:01
Message: <web.599c9308e553792dc437ac910@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> If you make animations you use a series of meshes.

If the meshaes are animated.   If the scene containing the static meshes is
animated, then no (not necessarily).

> > I really have to get a Linux box up and running....

> Is that a non sequitur?

No.
Non Sequitur is a clever comic strip.

VTK runs on a Unix-style OS, as do many other cool programs I'd like to try, as
well as things I need to compile from source, so I just need to bite the 0.375
H&H Magnum and buy a new [and fast] computer.

I hope your HDD woes are coming to an end.