POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For Sven re: balloon image : For Sven re: balloon image Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  For Sven re: balloon image
From: Kenneth
Date: 30 Jul 2017 07:10:01
Message: <web.597dbd9b6f3d9245883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
Here are the screen shots I made while in Photoshop, of your latest posted image
in your other thread. The first image here is your original, as it appears in
PS-- almost all black (although I can see a *hint* of detail.) Note the
all-white alpha channel as well.

I applied Photoshop's 'auto-levels' feature to the image, which actually
corrected it somewhat. I'll post that screen shot as a follow-up.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sven_image_1.jpg' (135 KB)

Preview of image 'sven_image_1.jpg'