POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Valerian movie blue and red clouds : Re: Valerian movie blue and red clouds Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:49:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Valerian movie blue and red clouds
From: omniverse
Date: 26 Jul 2017 01:15:01
Message: <web.5978242af5e04d5d9c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski <I### [at] SvenLittkowskiname> wrote:

> The French will LOVE this cloud. ;-)

I thought of that, but what I did not know is the movie is based on a French
sci-fi comic book series.

Anyway... USA, England and probably wherever else those colors are patriotic
they might attract attention. I was even thinking about other country flag
colors for clouds, would only need to change to those.

I had to wonder if it would distract from the movie action for that reason, but
luckily I was quickly thinking more about recreating clouds with colors myself.
So most of the distraction was for a different reason.

Interesting how during the evening, or dusk just before sunset, I was looking at
real storm clouds varying in color from reddish to bluish too. Well, maybe not
those really vivid colors, but it was almost reds and blues (and white-grays).

Bob