POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Tronc Commun 3 : Re: Tronc Commun 3 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:45:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tronc Commun 3
From: omniverse
Date: 25 Jul 2017 05:30:00
Message: <web.59770ebbc356a9f19c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Just saw another of your puzzle animations here...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR52unlUZAg
>
> That one looks even more complicated (if that's possible!) You mention there
> that it's "an ingenious 18-piece burr puzzle of level 62.4.21..."  Those must be
> STAR TREK coordinates for playing 3-dimensional chess :-O

Analytical mind to do that sort of thing is what I was thinking before, now I'm
sure that would only be the how-to process. There's the end result achievement
too, more than just analysis.

Assembly of a Droid is another, I thought looked simple until it gets going:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWX24K5p6w8

Bob