POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to know how POV-Ray works : Re: How to know how POV-Ray works Server Time
21 May 2024 00:48:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to know how POV-Ray works
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 5 Jul 2017 19:10:00
Message: <web.595d70e7e74a3dbaf50cfef80@news.povray.org>
I don't know if it will help you or not, but when I was trying to puzzle out a
program in python a while back, I found that there are applications online that
will analyze source code and sort of flow-chart it out for you.
It seemed to be pretty accurate, and really helped get me off an running - even
with a wholly unfamiliar programming language.

(I have actually been thinking about doing just this, again with POV-Ray, but
just haven't had it in the forefront of my mind when I had the time & internet
access...   :(  )