POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : macro always returns zero : Re: macro always returns zero Server Time
6 May 2024 03:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macro always returns zero
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 22 Jun 2017 15:20:01
Message: <web.594c17832c479cc1c437ac910@news.povray.org>
just came across this, so someone has noticed the same type of problem (though
not in povray)

http://abel.math.harvard.edu/~knill/technology/index.html

23-10-2015: While Mimic is funny, there is a serious side. I use demononizer
since more than a decade (practically in any script which processes content from
a website) as Microsoft has in their "time of evil" completely ruined things. We
have got used to it, but it still happens to me regularly that a string
formatted of Microsoft (or Adobe) origin (especially " or - symbols) ruined a
program from running. There is nothing more frustrating than to have two texts
which look identical in the editor, where one works, the other not and where
only watching the file with a binhex editor reveals the hidden difference.