POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fractured Destination : Re: Fractured Destination Server Time
6 May 2024 19:05:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractured Destination
From: Simon J  Cambridge
Date: 5 Jun 2017 07:40:01
Message: <web.593541306befef941c6003450@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

I love these sequences. This is something I have never tried, to make the viewer
ask the question 'what exactly am I looking at?' The sense of disorientation is
captured beautifully, just like those first photographs from the various landers
(agree with Bald Eagle, also thinking of venus (that russian photo) and various
martain aerial views) where you end up turning your head this way and that to
see if it makes things any clearer.

Are these images composites or a single rendering?

Cheers,

Simon.