POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Reds Are Coming... : Re: The Reds Are Coming... Server Time
29 Apr 2024 10:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Reds Are Coming...
From: Kenneth
Date: 21 May 2017 11:15:01
Message: <web.5921ad19fb337a11883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
I really like that spaceship design. And the vibrant colors of the two soldiers
are really nice, and a good color contrast.

I would suggest bringing the background line of soldiers somewhat closer to
camera; I actually didn't notice what they were until I looked at the image
several times.

My opinion about the amount (and the color) of the background haze is that it's
excellent-- it clearly defines the two main characters, who are the real focus
of the image.

A small nit-pick: The ends of the white vertical 'light-sabre' detract from its
look-- it appears to be a store-bought fluorescent light tube ;-P  The ends are
black(?). Maybe a different color, or a different design there, would look
better. In my humble opinion.