POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A touch of the Beksinki's : A touch of the Beksinki's Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  A touch of the Beksinki's
From: Simon J  Cambridge
Date: 13 May 2017 16:45:01
Message: <web.59176fe0205ae0d6b86795770@news.povray.org>
Hi People,

I haven't posted in a long while, been a bit busy writing, but I thought I would
seek opinion on something I've been trying in pov-ray, as in going back to
basics and starting from scratch.

I thought I would try and simplify my scene as much as I possibly could - two
light sources (sun and shadowless camera light) and no radiosity. I am using
subsurface on the figure in the foreground, but everything else is rendered with
relatively simple textures. The only post processing I do is upping the contrast
and dropping the brightness.

What do you folks reckon?

Cheers,

Simon.