POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In a bad place in my fishtank : Re: In a bad place in my fishtank Server Time
23 Apr 2024 19:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In a bad place in my fishtank
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 May 2017 07:45:00
Message: <web.5916f07d348ea814883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
It looks like abstract collage art. I like it. Don't change anything!  :-P

But on a more practical note...

If you move the camera around in space, does the problem disappear or change in
any way? Also: Are you using an orthographic camera? I've noticed in the past
that such a camera being too close to an object (taking in a view that's smaller
than the object's bounding box, maybe) can cause such a problem.