POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : include files by Chris Colefax and Rune : Re: include files by Chris Colefax and Rune Server Time
28 Apr 2024 05:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: include files by Chris Colefax and Rune
From: Kenneth
Date: 8 May 2017 13:30:06
Message: <web.5910aaebdedea044883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for that. (I must have missed your post at the time-- or I didn't make a
note of it, like I should have!)

Strangely, I didn't see the link you mentioned, when I was searching this week--
neither online nor within POV-Ray's own 'search'. In any case, we now have TWO
active locations for Chris's include files! ;-)