POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re Cassini : Re: re Cassini Server Time
6 May 2024 10:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re Cassini
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 8 May 2017 11:55:00
Message: <web.591094a8981bf41cc437ac910@news.povray.org>
With regard to space, and the sun, and the planets, and topics of the month, and
SCALE,

I made a full prototype scene of the solar system (sans all those moons), and it
is indeed very VERY difficult to depict even a small portion of it without some
seriously unrealistic scaling.

I animated it to give me a cursory idea of how everything was working - I'll try
to flesh that out a little more in the future and post a sample.