POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re Cassini : Re: re Cassini Server Time
2 May 2024 19:56:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re Cassini
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 8 May 2017 10:40:01
Message: <web.591082a0981bf41cc437ac910@news.povray.org>
You only need to get about 17 seconds into:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6eOcd06kdk

and then think about that itty bitty tiny pile of people somehow influencing the
temperature of THE ENTIRE PLANET.

Not buying it.

Ants outnumber and outweigh us.  It's their fault.
Politicians could "do their part" and stfu - that would cut down on plenty of
CO2 and hot air.  Not to mention grounding Al Gore's private jet.
We could of course stop bombing everything on the surface of the earth because
it's scary, and different, and "is a threat to national security" - but that
wouldn't be profitable, because War is the Health of The State.

plus, this:
https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/seasons/en/
has implications as well.

I'm calling BS and politics and dirty money.
We may as well try to "do out part" by fighting California wildfires with a
plastic squirt gun.

Actually, some EPA "scientist" would get together with Fish and Game, Forestry,
BLM, Dept of Parks, Dept of Interior, and Homeland Security, and issue a 50,000
page report showing how, at the temperatures of a wildfire, the water from the
squirt gun would react with elemental carbon and undergo the water-gas reaction
to produce flammable CO and H2, thereby _exacerbating_ the fire....    :|

Very very tired of being regulated To Death.
Ayn Rand's _Atlas Shrugged_ is ever more applicable.