POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : include files by Chris Colefax and Rune : Re: include files by Chris Colefax and Rune Server Time
28 Apr 2024 12:50:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: include files by Chris Colefax and Rune
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 8 May 2017 07:55:01
Message: <web.59105c5adedea044c437ac910@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Here are links to some old but useful include files for POV-ray. I wanted to
> call attention to them because at least the ones by Chris Colefax are difficult
> to find, as all of his old Geocities web links no longer work (including the
> links at POV-ray.org.)  My advice is to get them now and archive them, for later
> use or study; who knows how much longer they'll be around. Some may be really
> outdated, but the code is probably worth a look anyway.

So very true - I found a whole directory of the Colefax macros a while back, and
posted a link to them as well, for exactly the same reason.   Thanks for the
additional link/location.

:)

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.57aa03c768edbca0b488d9aa0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.57a
a03c768edbca0b488d9aa0%40news.povray.org%3E