POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : include files by Chris Colefax and Rune : include files by Chris Colefax and Rune Server Time
28 Apr 2024 13:53:28 EDT (-0400)
  include files by Chris Colefax and Rune
From: Kenneth
Date: 6 May 2017 13:05:00
Message: <web.590e01029e1e92e5883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
Here are links to some old but useful include files for POV-ray. I wanted to
call attention to them because at least the ones by Chris Colefax are difficult
to find, as all of his old Geocities web links no longer work (including the
links at POV-ray.org.)  My advice is to get them now and archive them, for later
use or study; who knows how much longer they'll be around. Some may be really
outdated, but the code is probably worth a look anyway.

I've worked with only a few of these, but my favorite is Rune's ILLUSION.inc. In
effect, it allows 'camera projection' for creating 3-D matte paintings-- a type
of image projection onto scene objects that POV-Ray doesn't yet have.

Chris Colefax's include files and macros.
http://www.oocities.org/ccolefax/index.html
GALAXY
TILE GENERATOR
COMPRESSED MESH macro