POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) : Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) Server Time
3 May 2024 13:54:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 3 May 2017 15:10:01
Message: <web.590a29e3266f2ba7c581d2c50@news.povray.org>
> That's a matter of perspective.  As a black American, I cannot look at
> "wholesome" '50s images without being reminded of the hidden ugly
> reality behind them.

This may be a new topic, but if you accept the argument that Stefan Molyneux
makes in the You Tube video called "American Violence: The Future of a
Catastrophe," there's still an ugly reality regarding racism directed toward
black Americans. Stefan covers lots of topics in his videos and this one turned
out to be different than what I was expecting based on the title, but it's very
interesting.

Regards,
Dave Blandston