POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) : Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:49:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 3 May 2017 01:35:01
Message: <web.59096b56266f2ba7c581d2c50@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Yes, I remember that. It's still hard to believe that people can be so gullible, or
blind to the idiocy of a charisma
tic 'leader.' Of course, here in the U.S, we have kind of a similar problem right

Psychology is very interesting to me, and this particular issue is one of the
most interesting of all. If you're referring to one or more political leaders
(they're all pretty much the same to me) I think one aspect of the phenomenon is
a form of cognitive dissonance, which is my favorite topic to learn about.

Regards,
Dave Blandston