POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Automated RGB histogram / color map WIP : Re: Automated RGB histogram / color map WIP Server Time
30 Apr 2024 06:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Automated RGB histogram / color map WIP
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 22 Mar 2017 12:55:00
Message: <web.58d2ac43bd0e9b4fc437ac910@news.povray.org>
This guy has a very interesting blog that I stumbled across, and this post has
some interesting things to say about HSV color space, and complex numbers - both
of which I've been dabbling with recently.
He also has some cool ideas with regard to laser cutting and interesting ways of
(re)interpreting hue and luminance, for reproducing photos.
He also has some good explanations of gamma - a topic we all know intimately and
love.  ;)

https://loomsci.wordpress.com/2015/08/23/avoiding-hue-wrapping-in-filtered-images/