POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3.71 beta 4 -- folder opens on computer startup : Re: 3.71 beta 4 -- folder opens on computer startup Server Time
30 Apr 2024 03:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.71 beta 4 -- folder opens on computer startup
From: omniverse
Date: 20 Mar 2017 01:30:01
Message: <web.58cf68a155c2e3b79c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Here's beta 4's installer dialogue...

Yeah, a press of Next button is all that's needed unless you want to change the
name or use existing place, probably just a case of thinking too much.  :)

Can see from that picture you didn't uninstall the previous beta, unless that
folder got left in there. I can't recall if the installer requires it be removed
before the install, thought it did.

I would take a look myself via a reinstall, if I weren't too lazy right now to
do so, but I think there should be a couple checkboxes for Start Menu and
Desktop shortcuts before you get that far into the install. Or I could be
thinking of earlier version installs if that changed.

Good to know you found the trouble with that, would be bad if the beta were
actually trying to go into Startup!

Bob