POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. : Re: What to do with walls. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 07:30:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do with walls.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 9 Feb 2017 08:05:01
Message: <web.589c683382c7fda0c437ac910@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> > For the sake of nostalgia, guess I could implement some ASCII output
> > format for printing animations on fanfold paper ;)

I was thinking your latest micro-POV experiment would make a cool retro
ASCII-art option.   :)

> Did they ever exist?
> Good idea if you could get your hands on that type of printer.

We get them in from time to time here in NH.
I think we got rid of 2 pallets of OKIdata dot matrix printers a few months ago,
and we get various other brands in here & there.

Shipping internationally would be --- prohibitively expensive.