POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film) : Re: Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:56:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film)
From: Dan Byers
Date: 29 Jan 2017 18:45:01
Message: <web.588e7dd2fee24fa2bb95b1840@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 1/21/2017 4:16 PM, Dan Byers wrote:
> > Hello!  After many, many days of rendering, "Eye Candy #1" is ready for your
> > viewing pleasure.
> >
> > YouTube:
> > https://youtu.be/l3f8MkCOFLU
> >

> I particularly liked the wall tile flipping.
>

> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Thanks! :) Took some coordination to get each flip to be different -- there are
six flips through the 25-second span -- and end up on the original flip when the
video loops.  I also wanted the cascade to flow from left to right as well as
from bottom to top, but that got weird, especially when trying to wrap the
cascade from one wall to the next.

Dan