POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A few icons : A few icons Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  A few icons
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 25 Jan 2017 23:35:00
Message: <web.58897c0866456e12ddd497690@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody,
I was working on the development of a web application and needed a few icons. I
was going to grab some on the Web, but reluctant to navigate in grey zone about
copyright I decided to make them myself. As I'm absolutely incapable of drawing
them, I turned toward my only hope, POV. Honestly I was sure to give up quickly,
realizing I would reach nothing but crappiness before the end of my available
amount of time. To my pleasure I was wrong and got my full set of icons in less
than one day, with a quality far beyond expectations. Thus I post them here,
nothing grandiose but as an encouragement to others who would think it's too
complicated/too time consuming. The point here is to use wisely the low
resolution (here it's 75x75px) to reach something visually satisfying with the
shortest and simplest code. A kind of code golf challenge for the peace of
mind... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'icons.png' (88 KB)