POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film) : Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film) Server Time
23 Apr 2024 14:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film)
From: Dan Byers
Date: 21 Jan 2017 11:20:01
Message: <web.5883895e8612f457bb95b1840@news.povray.org>
Hello!  After many, many days of rendering, "Eye Candy #1" is ready for your
viewing pleasure.  This one took forever and a day to render, thanks to the
loads of refraction, area lights, media, and reflection (the original version I
had would have take three MONTHS to render, but I reduced the number of area
lights by a third).  This is also the one that kept killing my command-line
versions of POV-Ray; the moment I added the refraction is when the trouble
started (I can't explain why the command-line version consistently choked on
that combo, but the GUI version had no problem.  Computers... sheesh!).  As with
my other recent videos, this one loops forever.  Hope you enjoy it!

YouTube:
https://youtu.be/l3f8MkCOFLU

(NOTE: I will post the Instagram version later)

--
Dan Byers
roadkillpuppy.com

Post a reply to this message