POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : find the Santa Claus : Re: find the Santa Claus Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:59:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: find the Santa Claus
From: omniverse
Date: 25 Dec 2016 20:45:01
Message: <web.586075f1a436ddeb9c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> I don't think that is Santa but the Grinch. :-)
>
> It is good, though.

Thanks Stephen. I should have thought of Grinch too, yeah.

Wow, that lit up air sure is trouble to render. As is the snow if subsurface
scattering is used.

And always my main complaint, it's slooooow to render! ;)  Although radiosity
alone is fast for this.

Yep, maybe frosty was getting in there too. All like anti-vampires, can't see
them just their reflections.

Bob