POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not Quite Right : Re: Not Quite Right Server Time
3 May 2024 09:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not Quite Right
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 6 Dec 2016 07:00:01
Message: <web.5846a7f86c1a044182fed3640@news.povray.org>
> (And no, I don't wear orangutan fur on my head, and haven't deleted an
> e-mail in ages.)

I delete e-mails all the time, although I cannot guarantee that Yahoo! and/or
the National Security Agency don't have backups.

James Comey wouldn't be interested anyway.  They're all promotions, news
digests, and monthly statements.

(And I used to have a security clearance, so I can't figure out what's been
going on with the judgment of recent secretaries of state.)