POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Zooming orthographic camera : Zooming orthographic camera Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:02:35 EDT (-0400)
  Zooming orthographic camera
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 5 Dec 2016 12:15:01
Message: <web.5845a06cc97737fcc437ac910@news.povray.org>
I'd like to know the best way to calculate the amount of zoom the orthographic
camera needs when changing render size from smaller to larger.

I typically define a Zoom variable and then divide up and right by that to zoom
in.
I can "ball park" it, but I never seem to be able to make a calculation that
gets me exact results.

Has anyone been able to manipulate the orthographic view accurately and
reliably, and can offer a suggestion or solution?

Thanks!   :)