POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ceramic (screenshot of latest animated film) : Re: Ceramic (screenshot of latest animated film) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:10:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ceramic (screenshot of latest animated film)
From: omniverse
Date: 3 Dec 2016 14:15:00
Message: <web.58431916c30eb7779c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
"Dan Byers" <goofygraffix_at_geemail_dot_com> wrote:

> YouTube
> https://youtu.be/9X_lazspT10
>
> Instagram
> https://www.instagram.com/p/BNdRfGQDpWB/
>
> It loops forever and ever, so if you want to wind down your phone's battery...

Just now got back to this. Tried on my phone and wouldn't play, probably me or
the phone not the links.
Fun to watch continuously from Instagram.

You can ignore me when I say it might be interesting to see semi-transparency
(with refraction!) not just reflection. Especially considering the frame render
time. Just that the nearly hidden silver ball had me wondering if there were
more  of those going unseen back there! heh-heh