POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I've seen the light! : Re: I've seen the light! Server Time
30 Apr 2024 21:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've seen the light!
From: omniverse
Date: 3 Dec 2016 12:25:01
Message: <web.5842ff7460a82d8e9c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> palette of 8 (black, blue, red, magenta, green, cyan, yellow and white).
> Additionally, the entire attribute block may be designated as 'bright',
> resulting in a total of 15 possible colours (because both bright and
> dark black is the same color #000000).

You know, I can imagine how good that must have been, because you reminded me of
the Timex Sinclair 1000, my first computer. Only B&W.
Seen a story about Spectrum Next, retro revival thing. Don't know if I could get
back into that stuff, although I do still have that TS1000 proudly displayed on
a bookshelf.

Bob