POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stellar colors: someone is wrong : Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong Server Time
26 Apr 2024 07:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 19 Nov 2016 08:30:00
Message: <web.583052c9890e90576ae7df010@news.povray.org>
> Yesterday, while trying to distract myself from the realization that
> almost half my fellow citizens hate my guts

You have piqued my curiosity! What country do you live in? Why do people who
don't know you hate you? What are you basing this statement on? I'm very
curious! When a population turns against the educated, intelligent members of
it's own society there's a big problem! Whoever you are, whatever country you're
in, I consider you my friend (for what that's worth).

Regards,
Dave Blandston