POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
26 Jun 2024 15:57:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: nemesis
Date: 17 Nov 2016 11:55:00
Message: <web.582ddfd25604f2383b2b3f0@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] <gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom> wrote:
> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
> Ah Nemesis! Good to see you still here after all these years. :)

Good to see you too, INVALID ADDRESS! o.o

(it's how it's shown in the web interface, I've not used the NNTP software for
years.  I can see in the reply GDS/Entropy, which I kind of vaguely remember)

> I like this forum because of the people. Many of you have been around for
> decades, and it is nice to be able to come around and chat with all of the
> folks I knew long ago.

sure bet, sometimes I lurk in just to watch Stephen and Jim amusing interchanges
:)

I just wish povray just worked here at workplace.  Last time I installed, it had
a rough time with the last 3 or so iterations of Windows that left it useless...
how about a zip install?