POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
23 May 2024 05:38:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: LanuHum
Date: 11 Nov 2016 13:35:01
Message: <web.58260e125604f237a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
> On 11-11-2016 15:55, LanuHum wrote:
> > A lot of exclusive and beautiful work done by users Povray.
> > Many of the works are unique, but are created using text editors.
> > People used their own software solutions.
> > Now very few who want to use a text editor to create 3d-scenes.
>
> Ah! There it is! This has been indeed one of the major complaints:
> people (outside of POV-Ray) do not want to create using text editors
> (any more). They consider this to be some kind of digital prehistoric
> way of modelling. If you are cool you certainly do not do it that way.
> We are not neanderthals any more after all. ;-)
>
> --
> Thomas

I will not argue.

I did not go for full automation of the way.

However, kicking to the moon is not reached. Even if very much to believe in
yourself. Conservatism - not the way of the future. Yes! You're a talented
artist!
How many people you teach work in Povray?
I'm not talking about the forum.
I do not speak ill of the Povray and its users.
I wish you success!
I say that you do not want to evolve with the times. You do not want to adopt
modern techniques.
Talk about some Moray (50 kilobytes of source code)
Folder Blender in Linux - 380 megabytes. Problem: y instead of z, z instead of y
:))))
Keys for any parameter animation textures, vertex keys; bones; dozens of
modifiers and deformers ... plus your manually code or
your manually code plus keys for any parameter animation textures, vertex keys;
bones; dozens of modifiers and deformers...
It all can not help you and your students?
You will not be surprised by a man who shaves with an ax?

:)))