POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
5 May 2024 19:36:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: LanuHum
Date: 10 Nov 2016 14:55:00
Message: <web.5824cfa65604f237a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>

> Show what it's good for, help others use it, make it easier to use, and help
> smooth out the learning curve for new users.
>
> Make a point about what POV-Ray can do that other graphics packages CAN'T do.

My opinion: Community Povray users are not interested in the popularity of
Povray.
I and Mr tried to talk about their work - is not willing to learn something.
Unfortunately, I am not an 2d/3d-artist, I'm a programmer working in the narrow
direction. I did everything that I can.
It remains useless, but it was a big step towards the popularity of Povray.
In the plans of developers as the popularity of the Povray can not be traced.